Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's For Lunch?

To help keep me motivated for this challenge, I picked up a set of Rubbermaid Lunchblox containers that stack together into a variety of configurations.  The containers are very helpful for portion control and who doesn't like nifty little containers filled with delicious surprises!


For the first round of new lunches I made vegetable lo mein.  It's such an easy and satisfying dish, but I never think to make it at home.  It was an instant hit and I can tell it is going to be a regularly requested lunch entree.  I also packed them some apple slices and a couple of homemade chocolate chip cookies.  I'm feeling less boring already! 

1 comment:

  1. I just subscribed to your blog and am going to make it a regular feed on Taptu on my phone and Nook Color. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete